to join the Group's Marketing Team for a parent leave period (17.6.2019-31.12.2020*) in our office in Tingsryd, Sweden.
You will report to the Orthex Group Marketing Director and you'll be a key player in coordinating our customer specific products process. You will also be the important link between our sales teams, marketing and production. The role consists of opening new articles, advising and informing sales teams and being in charge of the process. The role requires good communication and problem-solving skills.
You will also be assisting our Trade Marketing department in all in-shop related brand strategy and category implementation.
In addition, you will assist Marketing with different tasks like translating trade presentations, helping with fairs and other marketing tasks.
The ideal candidate will have:
- an energetic and driven approach to work as well as the ability to think creatively
- a positive attitude
- strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Swedish
- the ability to take the initiative and solve problems
- preferably a university degree
- experience in working in a retail shop is a plus
What we can offer you:
- varied and challenging employment in a growing, dynamic and increasingly international company
- an interesting role combining Marketing and Sales activities
- competitive benefits and a great work environment
*the time period can be negotiated
For more details re the position please contact Marketing Director Hanna Kukkonen, tel +358 (0)400 538 886.
The selection process will be ongoing, so please send your application to HR Coordinator Michaela Gunnarsson, firstname.lastname@example.org, as soon as possible and latest June 3rd.